If you are investing your money to replace the old windows with new ones then it is no doubt a great investment. However, to fit it in its place, you will need to hire a suitable contractor too.
Therefore, before you decide for replacement windows in South Pasadena then either consult Intex Windows Inc. or if you are looking for any other contractor then ask them the following questions to evaluate them.
Otherwise your whole investment may become useless.
- What is full name of your company and also complete address?
Though this may be a very basic question however you must know with whom you are working and also their full details so that in future too if you need to contact them for any defect then you can do so.
- How much will you charge for your estimate?
It is important to know whether the contractor will give free estimate or he is going to charge money for that.
- What will be estimated cost for replacing windows and its installation?
While giving estimation try to get detailed breakdown of the cost of each element including material and labor cost.
- How long are you in this business?
It is important that you choose certain contractor who is well experienced and established in the business and also you like to know about his customer’s review.
- What type of insurance you have?
It is necessary that contractors must have insurance for both liability insurance and worker’s compensation so that you remain safe from any accidental situation.
- What will be the timeline for my window installation?
It is always better to know about the schedule of activities for all kinds of project so that you may know how you have to manage all other things.
- What warranties for your work and material you offer?
It is important for you to know about warranty and try to read all the fine prints of the contract.
- How do you address customer complaints?
You must know if any problem is found in your window how will it be resolved.